Wednesday, March 28, 2007


New Day~

me and shu hui wake up late. we were supposed to reach kenneth house by 10 to eat breakfast but we slacked till so late so what to do. The people there includes Mummy, michelle, tino, fiona and kenneth. i had a doctor appointment at 2.25 at the national skin center for some follow up on the infection i have. i was super lazy i didn't want to go, because it was so far near tan tock seng. Grr.

shu hui and me slacked on the bed using laptop, i went to bathe while shu hui was blogging. After all was done, i accompanied her home to bathe and change out of her yesterday's clothes. she passed me her personal collection of photo album, interesting pictures inside. i managed to grab a few. but it suxs man my phone didn't charge properly last night and i was left with 34% of power left. i had to conserve because it was a long day ahead and a row of plans lined up waiting for us to do. I saw the notorious kids that shu hui had told me about, they picha her lobang. not really cute, cause i don't really like kids. The kids mom also very dao.. terrible man. i said hi then no response it was so embarrassing.

after shu hui was done we took a train down to the national skin center we were talking and singing songs on the way when it started to drizzle. i went into Clinic F and i had no idea what to do as it was my first time follow up on an appointment there. luckily we read the instructions on the reception desk. i had my queue number and waited for my turn. i went in the room and the doctor asked me questions if my keloids had ceased i said abit and he asked alot of stupid questions i mean those question even a nurse can ask me i had to wait so long for such predictable answers. he asked if i needed an MC i was like for what? unless it is free then i want. i could see the expression on his face changed like not very happy but who cares.

i went for my jabs and i wanted to take a picture but the nurse was cleaning up before i could do the shot. thus the picture is blur and i bet if i never say nobody would be able to guess it.

After the doctor. me and huihui went for lunch~ at Velocity we had korean food. there so many TL, lol shu hui my special radar always beeping away beside me. very interesting to keep guessing. the aunty of the korean cruisine keeps looking at us i've got no idea why. maybe we too close looking le haha. the soup they gave looks liek sharks fin but taste different haha. too much vinegar. I Hate It.

After our meal, we go walk walk i want to go and see my orange jacket again which i'm so into it. i've got no idea why since last month i'm starting to like orange alot. ever since i chance upon that jacket. i want now got 30% discount but i'm totally broke my bank only has 20$ left and god knows how i'm going to live through the days without spare cash.

we walked around looking for things to do or see, shu hui wanted to go look look at square 2 the new mall that not yet launch. she saw mondo and she was crazy already keep repeating " I'm so TEMPTED" all cause it was 9.90 per pair of shoes and she want to get a ultra high heel. She say she wants to be taller me me. HuiHui 1 phrase for you. Wait long long ^^.

i called kenneth asked what time they going kbox i asked to go amk's kbox so it would be easier for us, as we need not go back to serangoon and back to amk again. while waiting for them to come, we went shopping at Street One 2nd floor at Big Mac Center, not everybody knows about it even though shu hui stays amk, she has no idea that place existed it was fiona that intro to me that place. shu hui and i went walk walk inside and i wanted to buy this berms it was 25$ shu hui bargain for me until 22$ but i don't have loose cash on me i need to go draw but before i could draw they reach already so the poor uncle was happy for nothing. i didn't buy it in the end.

we went kbox and did what people would usually do, sing and make a fool of yourself. well if it all for fun laughter peace and joy then it is all worthwhile. tino send me the song i wanted.. so happy and therefore i changed my blog song already. i initially thought he will forget because it kinda slipped my mind. thanks tino

i took a video of Kbox Dancing queen, Michelle LOO! her singing and dancing very cute la. it is a definitely a plus plus. haha! Me still trying to learn more new chinese songs and also to train my vocal cause i feel i cant sing, i can only scream scream until no voice. *shagged*

We went for supper at S-11 mummy treat me eat because me no $$ le. i eat fishball noodle soup, i put chilli inside and i accideally bite on the chilli arghh.. i was stunned it was so spicy, as i don't eat chilli because something weird will happen. =( *i don't want to say*


then benjamin came to find tino, then we all walked from amk to serangoon. everyday we are doing night walks. How i'm i going to gain weight like that if i keep walking. -.- after the long walk, mummy, shu hui and me went for prata again tino and ben had to go home so we ate prata ourself. i ordered the same things but i've no idea why isn't it as nice as the other day. shucks!




mummy, shu hui and me we went to the playground again and sit, slack and talked. it was already around 6+ then i felt hungry again so i asked them accompany me go eat breakfast! i ordered 2 eggs, 1 piece of kaya butter bread and 1 cup of iced milo. FINISHED le but still hungry so i ordered Zhu Chang Fen inside got char siew because i don't eat seafood.




After that walked mummy and shu hui to the bus stop then i go home sleep le. BOO!




Pictures____________




Small Shu hui.. LOL!



Small Shu hui in Toy car! SO CUTE!!!!!



HaHa! more pictures~


My Queue Number!! + Appointment card



Waiting for my turn so Take picture. xD

ShuHui Hearts.. <3 eu ^^


Finish my JAB! xD

Smile... Miss thailand!

Lunch! at Kopitiam.

Naked ManiQueen.

~~~Showtime~~~

Welcome Show Queen Michelle Loo!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home